Lab 42

Lab 42 was the 29th video to the whole Javascript30 series and we have to create a site that included a timer that we would have to set depending on the seconds, like either 10, 20, 25 seconds and the timer would start. My favorite about this lab was able to customize it the way I wanted and getting it to work because at first I was confused by the video and then I had something broken in my JavaScript that It was hard for the timer to work. This was a  fun and interesting lab to do because is very interactive and it depends on the user to set off or on the timer.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to do this type of lab again in the future and make it better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team