Work-Field Trip Senior Year




The Dropbox trip was the last trip for the seniors in Web Design this year. When I heard we were going to the company Dropbox I was very happy since is something that I find myself using in my daily basics for Web Design. Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, California, that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. The company that we when to obviously was located in New York and it was a life-changing experience getting to know the people that work there. There were 4 guest speakers in the room and they were all telling us about their experience at Dropbox and how they got there. My favorite guest speaker was the girl whose name I don't remember from the UK because she was the one to most struggle to get to Dropbox since she wasn't born in the US or speaks English fluently. What I also liked about going to Dropbox is how they are settled and they type of vibe they give, I find it very chill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team