Lab 1 Reflection Journal

This is my first Lab as a Senior on Web Client Programming l. The purpose of lab #1 was to re-create a homepage that will be used for the future of the Web Client Programming website. Pretty much the same thing that we did last year for our Junior year but this time we will improve our homepage and try to make it as professional as possible. Regardless of the excited summer we all had Mrs. Ramirez didn't heisted to start giving us work and start on our first lab. She gave us the assignment to create a  our homepage for this year based off a wire frame that we had only 30 mins to do in class.

The wire frame had to include all the basic skills we have learned with CSS, HTML, JavaScript, and JQuery, which none of us are experts at. Also we had to add comments in our Wire-frame on the things we wanted to include and the code that we wanted to do. I tried to do my Wire-frame as nice and neat and clear as I could. I though the I had a pretty good Wire-frame however it could of added more comments. Anyways then we started to built our homepage in the computer using Dream Weaver. What I did was basically take the code from my old Homepage and delete the broke JavaScript and change the background. It's not finish but with time it will and it will look great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team