Lab 41

Lab 41 was the 28th video to the whole Javascript30 series was about Javascript allowing us to create a site that would include a video that had a button where you can drag up to speed up the video or drag it down to make the length of the video slower. I didn't quite understand the point of this lab. I had quick some issues doing it but I manage thanks to the help of my peers. However, I was surprised because my video got to work somehow. My favorite was being able to add a gradient and mix two colors that would got from one to another. Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to never do this type of lab again and move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team