Blog Intro



Hi everyone...for those who don’t I'm Katherine Li Amasifen. I go to Information Technology High School that is located in Long Island city and I am currently a 16 year old teen who is a Senior. I was born here in the United States but I am Peruvian and also a little bit of Mongolian from my dad's side of the family. I have 2 sisters who drive me nuts, Karen and Jackie. I am the only the knows how to cook and mostly do everything around the house so life isn't always easy for me, being the middle child. However I consider myself to be a unique individual that likes to experience everything that life has to offer to it's fullest. I am a really caring person, always social and I like to help others as much as I can.I am part of the CTE Web Design Academy and my interests in this type of field of study is to be able to learn a lot about making my own website and business card as well as so much more. I joined the Web Design academy to be able to expand my knowledge on how actual the Internet works and how all those types of fancy websites are actually created. From Web Design I hope to gain a lot that would benefit me in the best way possible when I become a professional adult and major in something I am really passionate about. I would like to be able to used all my skills and learning of what the academy has thought me in my own daily life forever. My dream is to be able to be a professional doctor that knows how to code and help the sick and the weak. But my goal is to beat every obstacle that gets in my way in other to achieve my dream and with one thing in my mind is that I will never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team