WBL #2

On  October 23, 2017 we were told that our second WBL Workshop would be going on, in the CCEC Center which is known as the library. On that day the weather was not so hot so thankfully we didn't have to switch rooms. Basically once we got there we were told to sign in for attendance and grab some hand outs and seat down quietly. However to my surprised as I was taking a seat next to my friends I noticed that we were going to have guest speakers speaking to use because two ladies were standing in front of the room waiting for everyone to settle down. Once everyone got there Mrs. Lopez introduced them and apparently they were here to speak to us about the company they work on and how there are maybe opportunities for us to work with them in order to be able to complete about 30 hours of community service.
Once they were done telling us about the amazing things they do and how we could be part of it and be able to improve and change the world, they left and then Mrs. Lopez introduced to us a new subject. This part of our WBL Workshop we filled and completed the games in the hand outs we were giving in order to see what we are good at. Once I finished the games exercises i was told i am "ESA", meaning that I'm Enterprising, Social, and Artistic. I was surprise when i got my results because i didn't know i was enterprising or artistic, since i don't consider me none of those things.  But this was the whole point of doing these types of exercise, to find out things that you don't know about yourself. And Overall I liked it very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team