Lab 38

 Lab 38 was the 25th video to the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one was to create a website that would have three different divs on top of each other, and when clicked upon separately, it would change things in the console. I was once again lost in the making of this lab because like I said before I'm not a big fan of working with the console. However, I tried my best to complete this lab and I think that is all the matters. The one thing I did like doing is creating the button is customizing the way the shapes looked by changing their color.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to never do this type of lab again and move on. But the main thing is that I learned something new about Javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team