Lab 37

Lab 37, was about Javascript allowed the site to be interactive when you scrolled down to the navigation bar would follow and the first part of the bar would get bigger in font. I enjoyed making this lab because it gave an opportunity to write about Jill Freedman which is a Famous street photographer that I like very much. I also added some of the pictures like I liked from her next to the pictures I took trying to imitate her work. This can definitely be useful for my future work, like my portfolio by example.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. But the main thing is that I learned something new about Javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team