Lab 36

For this Lab #36, what I had to do was watch the 23th video of the javascript30 series and what this lab was supposed to do is that whatever you type in "The Voiceinator 5000",  whatever you typed inside it, and then press the speak button, the coding will allow a voice to speak what you have typed in the box. Then whatever you type in the box it says in a high fast or slow voice it's really funny. There is also another button where you can press stop to stop the voice from talking anymore. In my opinion, I had a lot of fun doing this lab but the video could of have been better.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. Overall  I learned something new about Javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team