Lab 33 Reflection Journal

 Lab 33 was the twentieth video of the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one was making the page interactive that would involve the using of the microphone of the computer for it to work. Now during that making of this lab, I was type lost and didn't know what I was pretty much doing. Once I was done with it, the microphone part of it all didn't want to work for me at all. I struggle to make it work but I couldn't. This was all a new concept to the coding. You can also type on the page, but that is not the objective of the lab.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to someday do t.his type of lab again and make it work Overall  I learned something new about Javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team