Lab 32 Reflection Journal

Lab 32 was the nineteenth video of the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one was to adjust the RGB photo colors when I take a picture using the camera of the computer. Taking the picture was only allowed in Firefox or Mozilla, but not Google Chrome for all users which were odd. And mine wasn't and isn't working so I don't want to exactly do. This lab for me was type confusing and I didn't know what to do. However, after taking a picture you can adjust the red, green, blue colors of the image with the adjustment bar. This would add a good touch to the pictures and change it up, but it would make them look weird in my case.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to never do this type of lab again and move on. Overall  I learned something new about Javascript.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team