Lab 28 Reflection Journal

 Lab 28 was the fifteenth video of the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one was focused on a fake menu. Pretty much what I had to do was create a webpage of a restaurant. The restaurant that I created is called " L Paiche" which was the name of the restaurant my grandma had in Peru. So basically if a user where to be on restaurant webpage they would be able to type anything they wanted to order and it would be part of the menu of the restaurant that I created.  This is a form that was created where it stores all of the data that is put when typed into the input box. I customized the background and added a picture of a fancy restaurant. And I added a Fish as the logo.
I had a lot of fun creating this lab. I think this is obviously one of my favorites that I will always remember and Of course, learned a lot from and improve my skills.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team