Lab 9 Reflection Journal

Lab 9 was another fixing and troubleshooting lab like any other. For this lab we had to place the nine images in a row as a jQuery animation and add the captions. For this lab I wasn't so lost on what i had to do. I just got to find the right code for an automatic slideshow show of 3 images that would automatically move to the next slide of 3 images every 5 seconds. But also we had to make sure it included buttons that you could also move it yourself.
I when to W3Schools to get the code and the hard part of all this was getting it to work. It took me a lot of time to figure out what was the problem but with the help of my classmates i got it to work. This task was confusing at first because only some images would appear and it didn't appear in a horizontal but vertically.  But lastly I learned a lot in this lab and my mistake was that i need to add another image of my own since at first we were only giving 8 images overall. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team