Lab 7 Reflection Journal

Lab 7 was a lab like no other. In this lab we had to troubleshot it and fix the code that it was already giving to us. The original problem was to make the website look full and complete by moving parts up and down. This was one of the most difficult lab ever giving to us but yet it was pretty fun and exciting. At first I didn't know what I was going to do to be able to fix it but then I remember and decide to go to the one place that could help me with anything and that is W3SCHOOLS.

I searched and searched until i found i code that might helped me to fix this lab and make it do what it supposed to do. However when i put in the code to fix it nothing happened. Eventually I was able to troubleshoot it and make it work. But it took me a long time to figure out what was the problem. I was using the wrong code to make able to work. And as well i wasn't calling out the right "ids" or "functions". However at the end I finished and was able to make this lab work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team