Lab 18 Reflection Journal

Lab 18 has been on of my favorite labs to do from JavaScript30. Basically what i had to do was add five images that will fit to the whole page and when you click on an image, it will grow larger and all the text that I put in the code will show in that image. In all honesty this lab has been so fun to do. The way this lab was done amaze me because it made my webpage look so cool and beautiful. Compare to other labs that I had done, I have never felt so accomplish in to doing this one.
Some obstacles that I had doing this lab was trying to upload this lab into my server. Something happen in my coding that made every picture appear except for the first one. I had to re download the picture several times but nothing made it appear. Then I decide to name is another thing and then trying to upload it again in the server. Once it was upload, I refresh my page and it finally appear and looked the way it was suppose to look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team