Lab 17 Reflection Journal

Lab 17 was an easy lab to do overall. I first picked a background color, which was black, and then I pick in my name and Lab 17 in the center of my webpage and then I add the following text which was "Princess Katherine is the best" with two emojis and this text was all together with the "<em></em>" code.  This made this type of text look different then the rest of all the other text. I had no obstacles doing this lab, to be honest the hardest part of this lab was on me decide what was i going to put in the "<em></em>" text to make it different from the heading that had my name on it and the lab number.  I enjoyed making this was and it was the easiest to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team