Lab 16 Reflection Journal

In this lab we had to focuses on the alteration and customization of an image. So basically what i did was chose an image of my liking and put it in the center of the website. The picture that I picked was the one with me and my boyfriend. Then I had to create a blur and color border and spacing affect to it. With these commands you are able to make the picture as blur as you want or as visible as you want. You can play with the border spacing of the image and you are able to pick the color of the border that you want the picture to be.
Overall I learned a lot about how to add all these codes that would make the image blurry or change the color of the border with you being able to play with it. Nothing was very difficult with the lab. What I enjoyed about the lab was being able to play with the image and just learn something new.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team