Lab 14 Reflection Journal

For this Lab we had to do something that I found so cool and interesting to do.  Basically we had to place a drum kit using Javascript and our basic knowledge of CSS and HTML. The task was to create buttons with letters that if you press the letter in the keyboard it would make a sound. At first it was tricky to get each function to work for every sound and to make sure that the sound was the right one for each letter. Then another thing was making sure that I didn't mess up anything up trying to modify it with CSS.
In this lab i had to restart it twice but however i manage to complete it and made sure it worked. I learned a lot in this lab and i was able to do something new and cool. Hopefully i get to make more labs using this type of coding. This way I can improve more on my basic knowledge of JavaScript and CSS and HTML.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team