Lab 11 Reflection Journal


For lab 11 we had to work with jQuery Ajax to change the text and get external content as a button, that if you clicked it it would tell you if the page has loaded "successfully" or if not it would show "error". I think this lab was easy to do because we just had to created the button and just make sure the this event occurs. However it wasn't as easy as I thought because the pop out of the event would glitch and say both "successful" and"error". Most of my classmates didn't know how to fix this problem but then we found out that this problem would happened because of the browsers that we were using to look the webpage in. But at the end I got to complete my lab and submit it on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team