Finn Partners WBL REQUIREMENT & EXTRA CREDIT!!!!

On December 5,2017 I was able to go to a career exploration trip to Finn Partners, from 4:00 to 6:30 PM. Finn Partners is located at 301 East 57th Street and is a global media and communications firm that uses branding, advertising, traditional PR, digital and social media to help clients promote their brands. I was able to get there just on time and the building was very nice. Once I got there I was the only senior of my class going and it felt type weird but always good because I was the only that took this amazing change to do new things. So once I got there I was sent into a conference room and there where other CTE students from other school and also there was a Junior from Info Tech. They gave us food and that was nice but since I was the last one to get there I didn't get no cookies and that made me upset but anyways moving on...the place was pretty cool. Once everyone was seated the people talking to us about Finn Partners started talking. And they just told us about there job and what is like to work there.
Overall I think I had a great time and this was such a wonderful opportunity to be able to go to Finn Partners and just learn more about PR and what their firm is all about. The people who worked their where pretty cool and I liked how they were funny too. Some of them weren't as funny but they had a lot of important things to say. At the end the thanked us for coming and as a gift they gave us books in a gift bag. I am happy I when and will definitely take more opportunities like this.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team