Power Skills Networking

Image result for soft skills
How are you Networking now? How do you know you are networking with the right people?

Networking is not simply an information exchange between you and another person. It involves establishing relationships with people who will often become your friends and community of colleagues as you go through your career. They may be able to help you advance your career in many ways, just as you may be able to help them advance theirs. In any industry or career, level networking helps you make connections in a personal way and build relationships of support and respect to discover and create mutual benefits. 
How I am Networking now is by trying to find a job and submitting my resume in many different places in order to be able to get hired. I  have also been networking by meeting a lot of different people that work for high companies and I've introduced myself and made myself interested in an internship. I feel like so far I have been doing a great job at networking and meeting the right people in order to get my career starting and be successful.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Sweetpea's Team