Power Skills Interview Skills

 Image result for soft skillswhich kind of job applicant do you want to be? Why?

I feel like I wouldn't like to be either of the two applicants that when to the job interview. I don't like comparing myself and I don't think I'll ever be. For the first applicant, I feel like it was a great example of what you don't want to do in an interview. She was saying non-sense and not taking things seriously. The second interview was too serious and it didn't have much energy but it was right at the point of how an interview should be. In an interview, I feel like I would like to be myself and portrait the best on me in any way I can and do my best to show my great qualities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team