CTE Guest Speaker 1

The CTE talk consisted of speakers coming into our class speaking about their life experiences and how they got to where they needed to be. They explained a lot about their life and what were some of their struggles or accomplishments. What type of school they when too and what career path they chose at first. Whether or not they ever left like giving up or not and more into depth about how they got to where they are and how they found themselves.  I really liked the CTE talk because it was a very interactive thing where to get to ask someone that already has their life set up and hot to get there. I asked a lot of questions and I was happy with my response. I meet need people, and it made me secure of myself knowing that if this complete stranger that I know nothing about has made it into the world, so could I. 

Some of the questions I asked the speaker where:

1. Did you ever face an obstacle you couldn't find yourself to overcome?
2. Do you like what to do?
3. What do you do to relieve stress?

This was the speaker response:

1. Yes, I have faced many obstacles that I couldn't find myself to overcome. However, what I did was ask for help and let someone that knows more than me to help me with my problem. 
2.  Yes, I do like what I do. I wouldn't have studied hard and worked at something that I don't see myself liking ever. You always have to so something you like or you won't do a great job at it.  
3. How I relieve stress is by taking a nap or listing to some music. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team