Lab 39

Lab 39 was the 26th video to the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one was to create a website that would have three different words highlighted. And when you put the mouse over, it hovers over the words, and a tab of information or a table would pop up at the same time. In one tap I wrote about me and in the other two, I left it that way how in the video it was. I didn't have a lot of time to finish this type of lab but I learned to at least create it.
Overall, this lab was fair and gave us enough practice. I learned a lot of the javaScript30 series video and it made my knowledge of  Html, CSS, JavaScript, And jQuery expand a little more. I had a lot of fun creating this lab even though I encounter some problems, I manage to fix them and learn from my mistakes. I hope to never do this type of lab again and move on. But the main thing is that
I learned something new about Javascript.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team