Lab 31 Reflection Journal

Lab 31 was the eighteenth video to the whole Javascript30 series and what I have to do for this one involves the console again for like the 5th time and specific commands that are to be put inside the console to perform a specific result. In this webpage, all the videos have a specific time on them and when you put any of the 3 commands in the console, it will tell either the seconds, minutes or hours. I really do not have a fond of this type of labs because I really don't like working with the console that much but I found it very interesting how the console was able to tell the hours, minutes, and seconds of the videos.  In my webpage, you can see all the videos, I only customized the background and changed it to black. I didn't like this lab pretty much since it really isn't as interactive as others but I learned more about the console and what it can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team