Lab 26 Reflection Journal

In this Lab #26 what I had to do was watch the 13th video of the javascript30 series and was about scrolling down a page and what happens when you scroll down. I took the time to write about myself and add quotes of what people thought of me personally. So if a user was to go to this webpage that I created about me, he or she would be able to scroll down the page, and images will appear from the sides, even though they might appear as if they come out of nowhere, they are programmed to be like that. I added images that described me a lot in many different ways. Some are of me alone and others are of me with people that mean a lot to me.
This was a fun lab to do and it was very easy to complete. I didn't struggle and I manage to complete in time without any problems or broken codes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team