Lab 24 Reflection journal

Lab 24 was a weird lab for me to do that I barely got the meaning of it. This was the 11th video of the javaScript300 series and the hard time about it was that in the video it was hard to follow the guy because he didn't explain it well. What  I had to do was make a webpage that contains a video that can be played. When I was doing this lab in DreamWeaver, the code that I would put from following the steps of the video seem to be broken. And the video itself that was supposed to be on the Website didn't work either.  This was a very hard lab to do because I struggle a lot to get it to work, however, it made me realize that there is always a solution to everything and try harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team