Lab 23 reflection journal

In this Lab #23 basically what I had to do was create a checklist. This was the 10th video of the javascript30 series and this was a cool lab to do because I got to be able to know how to create a checklist using code. The guy in the video was able to explain clearly and show how this lab was supposed to be done and how it was supposed to function. This checklist is supposed to have boxes on the left side of the document to check each item/task as many times as the user wishes or the user can also check them all at once. I really learned a lot about this lab and the best part about it is that I can be able to use it in future websites that I might want to create. Overall had fun creating this lab and it was really fun to make a checklist for the first time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team