Lab 22 reflection journal

Lab 22 was another lab that had to be dealing with the console. what I had to do was watch the 9th video of the javascript30 series and this was a new concept that I had never done in code before. This lab was okay to do I pretty much just dealt with editing the CSS part of my webpage and adding cute emojis that would represent me.  However, this lab was harder for me to do because it was hard to be able to keep up with what the person in the video was saying and explaining about how to do this type of this lab. I tried to do my best to it and actually understand it to the best of my ability but I ended but with a broken code at the end. Thankfully I got help from my fellow classmates and I was able to finish this lab.  This was another entertaining lab to do and there is nothing really special about it other than working with data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team