Lab 8 Reflection Journal

Lab 8 was like Lab 7. We were giving code that wasn't created by us and we had to fix and troubleshot it. Our task for this lab was to fix a broken website so that every time you reload a text box including a quote, the quote would change to another that's already inside the code. Now the quotes were already giving to use we just had to find a way to make it do what Mrs. Ramirez wanted us to make it do. Since the only way to make it work was using JavaScript or Jquery I decide to see which one was the best way to make it work. Since we been learning various skills using Javascript and Jquery. I decide to give it a try and use Jquery, even tho i am not an expert in it.
With Jquery I was able to make this Lab work. Every time you would refresh the page a new quote would appear.  I found the right code by going to W3SCHOOLS. It took some what of a long time to be able to fix but I complete it and submitted on time. Overall I now know how to do this type on fixing in a lab and hopeful if i ever want to use this type of code in any other future labs I would now know what it takes to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team