Lab 6 Reflection Journal

Lab 6 was a bit interesting to be honest. This Lab was broken down into three different parts. We had to to place a calculator for the gas mileage, place two different images as gifs, and do a form that tells you that you that says to enter your age in order to tell you if that answer you submitted is a number. At first this seem like a lot but it was quick not. My favorite and most stressful part of all this was trying to pic the right images and figuring out how I was going to put it into my webpage. For the other parts of the lab it was quick easy. The only thing I had to do was to make sure I called out the right "class" and "id" of the buttons in order to be able to modify them and make them look pretty using CSS.
However the Calculator part was a bit tricky because I had some problems in trying to figure out why my code wasn't working and why the calculator wasn't doing what it was supposed to do. It took me about a whole period to figure it out and yet i was complete lost but thankfully i have my classmates to help me and so i was able to get this lab done. I learned a lot and now i know how to add a gifs using to images to include in any website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team