Lab 15 Reflection Journal



Lab 15 was another one of my favorite labs. In this lab we had to create a Clock that moves each second obviously using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. This lab wasn't hard to do at all. To be honest i had a good time creating and being able to modify the clock and make it look pretty the way i wanted it to look. However I did encounter a problem with the code. Every time I would change the color of the clock, the clock itself would stop. It took me a bit of time to figure out why the clock would stop of no where and the funny part of all of this was just because a silly mistake. My mistake was the I didn't end the CSS part of the code with the "}" so the code would just not function right.
Over all this Lab was okay to do and even thought I didn't encounter a problem doing it was nothing out of the other world because I still manage to fix it and make it work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team