Project 1 Reflection Journal


Project 1 was the most complicated project I've ever done. I have never been so lost in my life. Apparently this project has to be part as our Homepage when we do our final homepage at the end of the year. In this project we had to record our self no more than a minute explain who we are, what we do, and what have we learn the the Web Design CTE Academy for our whole 3 year in High School. Obviously since i am a picky person i had to record this video a million times and i am still not happy with my final result however since this project had a due date and a had a limited time i had to improvise. Moving on, once i had my video and i inserted into my website we also how to add pop outs. Now pop outs are images what we had to create or use from the internet and make sure they pop out at the time when they are being call out in my video.
For example if i was to say the word "Photo Shop" a image of the Logo of the Program Adobe Photo Shop CS6 would appear in my video and then disappear. During this process I was so lost because I did not know how to do it since this time we weren't using Flash. We were doing it in anew and innovated way. I never got a chance to complete this project but i will sure be working on it in the future and making it sure it finally gets to work they way it should.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team