Lab 3 Reflection Journal.

In this lab we basically did the same thing that we did in the previous lab that was lab 2. This lab was very confusing and frustrating. We had to do a lot of things like  add a jQuery library that will store all of the JQuery used to re-use it again. I first download it and got all the steps down however adding it in my HTML file was a bit tricky. Nerveless once I got that done i continue to work in completing my lab but once I was done it saw that it wasn't working. There was many complications with this lab and I'm still figuring out how to work with JQuery. However I just hope to don't end up giving up.  JQuery helps use less HTML coding space and that means that I can be able to use many other new features to include in my websites. Even though Lab 3 was an obstacles I learned a lot from it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team