Lab 2 Reflection Journal

Lab 2 was basically setting up a normal HTML file with CSS and JavaScript, However it came to our surprise that this was going to be our first time using JQuery.  Mrs Ramirez told us that by adding JQuery, it will make our webpages look better have better speed and have way much storage room. She later kept on telling us how important it is to use external files. It would be much easy for someone  who wanted to go back and edit the code, it would be easier and less troubleshooting with external rather than internal. JQuery will allow it so that the code will have the css properties by identifying the name of the tag. My lab showed you pretty much 4 lines that had my name the lab # and a few details hoe this was my First JQuery lab.
I learned a lot and how JQuery can make my lab easy to do by using less code. This lab was very helpful and useful. Hopefully I get to be an expert at it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work-Field Trip Senior Year

Power Skills Networking

Sweetpea's Team